Join euspen’s worldwide network
For academic who want effective networking with leading practitioners, respected authorities, new and established players.
For individuals wishing to become best equipped for the professional challenges ahead and connecting with like-minded organisations.
For companies or organisations who are seeking a platform to achieve a higher profile which promotes excellent targeted visibility.
For students or researchers registered for a Masters/PhD or equivalent course at a recognised International Higher Education Institution.
euspen’s Membership Benefits
Join euspen’s worldwide network to enhance your skills; expand your professional knowledge; and access a vibrant local and global community of colleagues who set the standard for innovation in the field of precision, micro and nano engineering.
Discover how the euspen community comes together on a world-class platform. Access the greatest minds to stimulate ideas and solutions; share knowledge, exchange information and develop friendships.
|Membership Benefits & Prices (excl VAT)|
|Immediate access to our knowledge base|
|Higher priority given to EU funded project consortia requiring euspen as an observer/dissemination partner|
|Access to our database to locate experts within a specified field including the ECP2 education database|
|Advantageous pricing structure to euspen events and activities|
|Unique networking opportunities within the European precision engineering community|
|Engagement opportunities (Society’s Council & Committees, voting rights, Annual report)|
|Receipt of professional journals (Precision Engineering Journal / Mikroniek)|
|Access to euspen student CV’s (MSc/PhD)|
|Reduced fees for exhibition booths at euspen International Conferences|
|Advertise job vacancies on website|
|Dedicated listing in euspen International Conference Proceedings|
|Corporate branding and editorial advertising on various platforms|
|Membership term:1 January – 31 December per calendar year||€125||€415||€845||€1945||FREE|
euspen Membership Joining Instructions
To ensure that euspen membership invoicing complies with international VAT/IVA rules, if you are an individual wanting membership, your own Country VAT rate will be applied to your membership invoice. You should read the following guidance note below and select which Membership Application Form (‘A’ or ‘B’) applies to your joining application.
Select Registration Form A if any of the following applies:-
- You are based within the UK or Europe
- You are a private individual
- You are representing a European company that is not VAT/IVA registered
- This form will apply VAT according to your own Country (UK or European)
Select Registration Form B if any of the following applies:-
- You are representing an organisation which is VAT registered in another EU country and you are able to provide your VAT/IVA registration number
- You are representing a business outside Europe
- This form does not apply VAT. This is in accordance with reverse EU VAT rules or you are VAT exempt
- Free subscription to Precision Engineering, the Journal of the International Societies for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology
- Discounted Registration at technical conferences
- Access to dedicated workshops by industry experts
- Discounted tutorials by industry experts
- Networking – connect with professionals worldwide
- Access to job postings
- Leadership opportunities and professional awards