HEIDENHAIN Scholarships 2019
All Applications are to be emailed by the : Deadline 23rd November 2018
Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC), Sheffield, UK
euspen are delighted to announce that HEIDENHAIN (GB) will once again very kindly support the provision of a number of student scholarships for their 13th LAMDAMAP International Conference.
The HEIDENHAIN group of companies was brought into a philanthropic Foundation over 40 years ago with a philosophy to invest in research, development, social and scientific projects.
We are honoured HEIDENHAIN (GB) have been associated with euspen‘s International Conference for over ten years and have provided more than 100 scholarships to date.
Scholarships are available for students or researchers registered for Masters/PhD or equivalent courses at a recognised International Higher Education Institution.
Successful scholars are required to evidence significant potential in the field and will be provided with free registration for the conference as well as a travel bursary from euspen. Previous HEIDENHAIN scholars at euspen‘s International Conference are not permitted to apply.
Applicant Needs The Following
Applicants should email the following
The award of the scholarship is given, based on the following three documents:
- A submitted paper to the event, or if not submitted a report that the candidate finds is representative of how she/he reports scientific results. Preferably below 10 pages.
- A statement from the/a supervisor, with specific emphasis on why the scholarship should be granted to this candidate.
- A CV based on the EU-template with particular attention to
- A personal statement indicating; how will I benefit from participation in the event and how will my participation benefit to the event.
- Include a list of publication(s)
- Include additional information which substantiates their application
Please note all three documents should be submitted with your application. Any document(s) missing may delay your application being processed. If you require any further information, please email email@example.com