The European Society for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology is an influential community linking industrialists, researchers, respected authorities, new and established players worldwide.
It provides an entrepreneurial platform that enables companies and research institutes to promote their latest technology developments, products and services and keep up to date with those in the field.
Formed in 1999, with funding from the European Commission, euspen was established as a limited company in 1999 and incorporated as a Charity under UK law.
- Advance the arts, sciences and technology of precision engineering, micro engineering and nanotechnology.
- Promote its dissemination through education and training and
- Facilitate its exploitation by science and industry.
If your focus is on the development and exploitation of precision, micro and nanotechnologies:
- Product/technology research and development
- Tools and instruments
- Associated suppliers; service providers; users and networks
euspen is a network you should be talking to.
- euspen pays its respect to James Bevan Bryan; 1926-2015