32nd ASPE Annual Meeting
29th October – 3rd November 2017
32nd ASPE Annual Meeting : 29th October – 3rd November 2017
The Westin Charlotte
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
The American Society for Precision Engineering (ASPE) is honored to host its 32nd Annual Meeting in the beautiful state of North Carolina, headquarters to ASPE in the state’s capital, Raleigh. Raleigh is also home to North Carolina State University’s Precision Engineering Consortium, a multidisciplinary research activity emphasizing metrology, innovative precision fabrication processes, and real-time process control. Charlotte, North Carolina is home-base to the Center for Precision Metrology, an interdisciplinary association of UNC Charlotte faculty and student researchers, allied with industrial partners in the research, development and integration of precision metrology as applied to manufacturing.
Dr. Ir. Jelm Franse, ASML Veldhoven, The Netherlands and Mr. Ken Bogursky, ASML Wilton, CT USA will deliver the Keynote Address, which will kickoff the 32nd Annual Meeting on Monday evening, October 30. In the following days, the program will bring attendees everything they need for their precision engineering endeavors – the latest technical research, unparalleled education opportunities via tutorials taught by experts in the field, commercial vendors that can help achieve high precision results for whatever the challenge, and of course, ample opportunities to build meaningful professional connections.
- March 31, 2017 : Deadline for short abstracts
- April 21, 2017 : Deadline for Student Scholarship Applications (ASPE is still accepting applications for NSF Grants)
- May 8 – 12, 2017 : Notification of the results of the Selection Committee (All notifications have been sent)
- June 12, 2017 : Notification for Student Scholarship Winners
- September 4, 2017 : 4-6 page extended abstract deadline
- September 4, 2017 : Presenters should register by this date
- October 5, 2017 : Reservations cutoff date for The Westin Charlotte – after this date the hotel cannot guarantee the group rate of space availability
- October 5, 2017 : Early bird registration deadline (no refunds after this date)
- October 29 – November 3, 2017 : 32nd Annual Meeting