euspen 12th International Conference and Exhibition
04 June 2012 to 08 June 2012
Be part of our global network, bringing people together in a leading forum, to research and communicate latest advances and market developments in precision processes and manufacturing, as well as fabrication, metrology, sensing applications and cutting-edge materials.
euspen is delighted to be hosting their 12th International Conference and Exhibition in Stockholm, the capital and largest city of Sweden. From Andres Celsius’s invention of the Celsius scale thermometer to Ericsson’s contribution to mobile telephone technology in the second half of the last decade, Sweden has an enviable history in technical innovation.
This year's conference topics will include:
- Precision Engineering of Plastic based Electronics and Optronics
- Scandinavian Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology
Nano & Micro Metrology
- Ultra Precision Machines & Control
- High Precision Mechatronics
- Ultra Precision Manufacturing & Assembly Processes
- Important/Novel Advances in Precision Engineering & Nano Technologies
Delegates will benefit from the combination of:
- World beating technology;
- The opportunity to spend time with key figures shaping the commercial and technology landscape;
- Unique industrial perspectives.
With its leading commercial exhibition, euspen's international conference creates for you:
- A unique path to market for technology suppliers;
- Access to the latest capabilities for users;
- Exclusive access to pre-eminent people, technology and
Come and join your international peers, maintaining their leading edge on technology, customers, partners and suppliers.
For further information on the meeting and exhibiting opportunities please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org /tel. +44 (0)1234 754154